Owning and operating a small business is the American dream. However, business owners do not need to spend time sorting through receipts and ledgers. Your time is best spent seeking out and gaining new clients. We manage and monitor your books so you can do that. Our at-a-glance reports allow you to stay laser-focused on growing your business.
Depending on your selected level of service, each month or quarter we provide the following:
- Income Statement
- Balance Sheet
- Statement of Cash Flows
- General Ledger Maintenance
Reconciliation of your
business bank accounts
Reconciliation of any
corporate credit card
Analysis of business
Income statements, balance sheets, and statements of cash flows provide the information necessary for business owners to make wise decisions. We analyze and prepare your financial reports to be easy to read and understand quickly.
An Income Statement will allow you to:
- Track revenues and expenses across each business channel.
- Determine the operating performance of your business.
- Identify over or under performing areas of your business.
- Locate aspects of your business that are over/under budget.
- Monitor increases in raw material costs or cost of goods sold as a percentage of sales.
- Determine your income tax liability.
A Statement of Cash Flows provides:
- Information about cash receipts, cash payments, and the net change in cash resulting from the operations, investments, and financial activities of the business.
- Dynamic information outlining the ability of the business to thrive and invest in new opportunities.
Reconciliation of Credit Card Accounts (if applicable):
- Helps keep a firm control on company resources.
- Ensures proper tracking of expenses.
- Helps prevent fraud.
- Tracks any non-business-related expenses for ownership review.
A Balance Sheet will provide:
- An assessment of the financial strengths and capabilities of your business.
- Analysis of business results and trends, specifically with regard to receivables and payables.
- Necessary information should you be thinking of expanding your business.
- A snapshot of your company’s ability to weather cyclical activities.
- Evidence of irregularities that enable the business to react quickly and confidently.
Reconciliation of Bank Statements:
- Identifies irregularities in banking to include:
- Lost checks or deposits
- Prevention of embezzlement activity
- Unauthorized banking activities
- Detects and prevents excessive bank charges
- Monitors accurate reporting by your bank.
- Provides sound understanding of business activities.
- Protects the business through timely reconciling.
Provide Analysis of Business Financial Statements:
- Creates and monitors key financial metrics.
- Identifies strengths and weaknesses and adjusts business activity accordingly.
- Helps the business plan for equipment purchases and other initiatives.
Contact Us For
Small Business Accounting Services
We normally charge $150 per hour for consulting. Please provide the information to waive this charge and set up a free consultation for our Small Business Accounting Service.